MAXTRAX MKII is the lightweight, handy vehicle extraction device that fits in or on your 4WD ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle encounters a boggy situation.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your day tripping, camping, or picnicking gear.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.6kg. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and manoeuvre under your tyres with minimum effort.
- Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
Whether you’re retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.
Take the easy way out! Buy MAXTRAX now!
The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX MKII (Safety Orange) and 2 orange telltale leashes so you can find your MAXTRAX when they’re buried.