|Dimensions||30 x 21 x 16 cm|
5 in stock
The SharpVision Rear Vision Reversing Starter Kit provides a high quality solution that will provide many years of use with an impressive list of features. You can add to your Rear Vision Reversing Starter Kit at any stage and it can be set up in a number of different applications. We generally have ample stock of what ever you would like to add. The kit allows you to add an additional two cameras, for additional rear, side or front viewing or adding a camera to the back of your caravan or camper as a further example.
About the Monitor
The 5.6″ model has been designed as a medium sized monitor to provide a view of the area around a vehicle for safe maneuvering of passenger vehicles, towing vehicles, 4wd’s, work utes and vans, forklifts, trucks, buses, etc the list is endless. Can be installed in 12v and 24v vehicles.
You can connect up to three cameras to your 5.6″ Rear Vision Monitor to provide a view around your vehicle with multiple combination options. A popular option is rear, left and right side views around the vehicle, another popular option amongst 4wd’s is front and rear view options, or a popular option with caravan owners is a camera on the back of the towing vehicle and another on the rear of your caravan or camper.
– 5.6″ high resolution LCD digital colour monitor
– Image bay be adjusted for horizontal, vertical, mirror and normal viewing
– Up to three camera inputs
– Automatically switches to rear, left or right side camera views
– Auto brightness control and control buttons are backlit
– Supports multiple video formats: AUTO/ PAL/ NTSC
– Touch button control
– Full-function remote control
– Has built in speaker with volume control
– 8 languages selectable for user operation
– Can be installed in 12V or 24V vehicles
About the camera
The SharpVision Mini Rear Vision Camera is a compact but powerful rear vision reversing camera. With advanced CCD imaging technology and a wide-angle lens, this high-quality reversing camera is perfect for most cars, utes, vans and 4WD’s. Both the flush mount or butterfly mount cameras allows for discrete out of the way installation. With a diameter of only 2.3cm you’ll hardly notice it tucked away under a boot latch or next to number plate lights, or neatly flush mounted in the rear bumper or other suitable area.
– Small and discreet design
– Flush mount or Butterfly mounting bracket
– 150° wide-angle Sony lens
– CMOS sensor with CCD imaging technology
– Excellent low-light performance
– PAL / NTSC auto switching
– Full colour
– Auto white balance
– Auto gain control
– Waterproof rating IP69K
– Shockproof rating 10G
– Distance grid lines selectable
What’s in the box
The Rear Vision Reversing Starter Kit consist of: 5.6″ Monitor, Mini Camera (two to choose from), a 5m length of cable, mounting brackets, angle adjustment screws, a sun shade, a remote control, power cables, and the operating manuals.
|Dimensions||30 x 21 x 16 cm|